Why I'm here...

Have you ever felt like God was telling you to do SOMETHING but wasn’t quite sure WHAT??? For two nights this week I have laid awake in bed with ideas and scripture running through my head. The first night I prayed for God to show me what He wanted me to do and fell asleep. Tonight…I’m wide awake, and the same ideas are running through my head again…So here goes…I guess I'm starting a BLOG??? A new experience for me...

I know you have probably heard the saying that we go through trials in life so we can one day help others through the same trials… Well, as many of you probably know, I have been divorced and remarried. Since this time in my life, I have felt a huge burden for people who are going through rough times in their marriages.  The devil is on the prowl and it is his mission to destroy as many families as possible while we are still here on this earth. I can PROMISE you that I NEVER thought I would be one of “those” people who was divorced and remarried with a blended family. You see, I came from a blended family, so I promised myself and my child that I would never do that! Well you know how that goes…Never say never, unless you want to eat crow! It makes me HATE the devil even more…because I do NOT like crow!


Marriage is a very HARD commitment to keep and uphold all by itself…and when you throw this crazy, un-Godly world into the mix…it just makes things confusing and frustrating. I say all of this to say, I hope what I have to say –or better yet, what God has to say through this--will help at least ONE person or ONE couple hold out and withstand the storms of marriage to bypass the mistakes that I have already made.

Comments